Saturday, July 26, 2008

5


5 things found in my purse:
1. My cell phone that I drop constantly
2. A Sudoku puzzle book
3. My zoo work folder
4. Lip gloss, just to make me feel made up
5. A spoon from when I ate breakfast on the way to work

5 things found in my wallet:
1. my debit card...I feel swipe happy just thinking about it
2. My TigerCard (student ID)
3. AAA card...Hopefully I won't have to use it for my car *fingers crossed*
4. A $20 check I never cashed from like January
5. Old receipts

5 favourite things in my room:
Technically, I don't have a room. I'm crashing on a friend's couch for the summer but I'll use the stuff I have in storage for the room I'm moving into in a month.
1. my sheets (I love satin sheets. The end.)
2. My old movie posters (Gone with the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Oceans 11...I just love the technicolor)
3. My Kurt Halsey prints (gotta collect them all!)
4. My laptop
5. My clothes and shoes...for reals.

5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Live in New York and love it.
2. See a musical on Broadway with good seats.
3. Wear what I want, when I want
4. Be successful
5. Be happy.

5. Things I'm currently into:
1. Blogs and blogging
2. Thrift store shopping. I'm going to a flea market tomorrow and I'm pumped.
3. Counting down the days until summer's over.
4. Thinking about living in the Northeast (Boston or New York)
5. Birds...pictures of birds, birds at the zoo, drawing birds, bird art...a tiny obsession.

No comments: