Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All You Need is Love

So yesterday was a bad day and today hasn't been wonderful, but it's been alright. I'm not really worried about being anyone's exception anymore. Even with Valentine's approaching, I'm not sad about being single. I have a lot of fun and have the most fantastic friends. My sorority sisters and I are planning on renting movies and staying in with a few bottles of wine on Saturday and I can't think of a better way to spend the day. I'm going to make valentine's for my friends here and just spread love. I figure if I give love, I'll get love. Besides, I'm happier when I'm not wanting to be someone's exception.

Give love, it's the only thing that heals you

1 comment:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

What a great plan! Enjoy yourself and have tons of fun!